Take part in the Online Challenge
Discover the 20 selected highlights along the 300-km. ViaBerna and win the Challenge.
Participants who have visited all 20 highlights and recorded them with the Wanderplaner Berner Wanderwege App will receive a finisher's certificate. At the end of the year, different prizes with total value of CHF 2500 will be drawn among all finishers, the prizes will be different every year and will be awarded randomly.
Stage 11: Bonstetten park
Stage 12: Suldtal natural paradise
Stage 13: Lobhorn hut
Stage 14: Schynige Platte alpine garden
Stage 15: Bachsee lake above Grindelwald
Stage 16: Grosse Scheidegg pass
Stage 17: Reichenbach fall
Stage 18: Planplatten observation point
Stage 19: Tälli mountain guesthouse
Stage 20: Ending point ViaBerna, Susten Pass
On the road
Open the Wanderplaner Berner Wanderwege App and make sure you are logged-in to your account in My Page menu. Visit the selected highlights in each stage. Record a short distance (100-200 m) around this location by using the Record function and save the recording in your user account. The system automatically checks your progress in the Challenge when you synchronise your user account.
Terms of participation
- The Challenge runs from 2 April 2022 to 31 December 2025.
- A user account with Outdooractive (free of charge) is required.
- All 20 selected highlights must be reached and recorded with the Wanderplaner Berner Wanderwege App.
- Only finishers can register for the annual prize draw.
- The prize draws will occur at the end of each year.
- No general communication will be delivered about the prize draw.
- Prizes winners will be informed in writing form.
- Employees of the BWW office and volunteers of the Berner Wanderwege can’t participate to the Challenge.
Winners of the Challenge 2022
Congratulations to the winners of the ViaBerna Challenge 2022:
- Robin Baumgartner
- Margaux Hoffman
- Susanne Rohland
- Barbara Straub
- Denise Werffeli